Audio Crash Course In-Person
The Moody Media Lab has a variety of equipment that is available to the campus community with just a brief consultation, but how do some of these fancy toys work? In our Friday lab series, get to know the basics of our equipment on offer and learn about the exciting creative opportunities that can open up in your class or your everyday interests!
It's an audio crash course! Get acquainted with all our different options for recording sound and how they can be incorporated into your own creative practice. From Lavs to Booms, to Handheld records and Podcasting Studios in a box, get to know all that we have to offer and make some beautiful music (or spoken word, or ambient soundscapes, or…). Completion of this workshop will also give you authorized access to our Audio and Video reservation system!
After this workshop you will:
- Possess a basic understanding of our audio equipment available.
- Be able to select an appropriate audio recording technology for the project or need you have in mind.
- Be approved to access the media lab reservation system without a pre-consultation meeting.
This workshop is intended for any member of the Baylor community interested in creative practice including undergraduate students, graduate students, faculty, and staff.
- Friday, March 31, 2023
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- Design & Data Lab
- Experiential Learning Workshops