Using DMPTool for Data Management Plans
Many granting agencies require researchers to submit data management plans (DMPs) with their proposals. Using the templates in the DMPtool can make writing these easier.
During this workshop, you will write a draft DMP using the DMPtool and review fellow classmates DMP.
After this workshop you will be able to
- log into DMPTool using your Baylor credentials
- pick an appropriate template for your project
- use DMPTool edit, share, download, draft or make public your DMP
- distinguish the data management steps used during a project with those after the end of a project
- describe the data produced in a project including file size, appropriate filetypes for longterm access, and file organization
- decide which data can be shared and under what conditions
- identify an appropriate repository for long-term preservation
- review DMPs using either an abbreviated or detailed rubric
- Friday, February 8, 2019
- 11:15am - 12:05pm
- Moody G42