Research Data Management
This workshop is a general overview of research data management using the UK Data Life Cycle as the framework. We will discuss the importance of proper data management and learn about tips and tools to help you do so.
After attending this workshop you will be able to
- Identify the stages and examples of the research data management life cycle
- Create logical digital file organization schemas and naming conventions.
- Determine appropriate filetypes for longterm preservation
- Create and review README files
- Find an appropriate repository for data
This workshop will be held in BSB E414
- Friday, September 6, 2019
- 1:30pm - 2:30pm