Using Nvivo and Zotero for Literature Reviews
Description: The goal of this workshop is to introduce participants to the features of Zotero and NVivo that can assist with the process of conducting a literature review for a class paper, article, thesis or dissertation.
Outcomes: Participants will be able to:
- Explore a timeline of sources using Zotero
- Import their Zotero bibliography into NVivo
- Classify their sources and record information about them
- Code sources by themes, topics, and authors
- Perform text queries to find and code keywords in your sources
- Perform matrix coding queries to find content and analyze relationship between topics
- Explore visualizations that represent your ideas and findings.
NVivo is installed on the computers in Jones 105. Participants should be familiar on a basic level with both Zotero and NVivo.
- Wednesday, October 30, 2019
- 3:00pm - 5:00pm
- Jones 105