Depositing in BEARdata
Depositing in BEARdata Online
Baylor Electronically Accessible Research Data (BEARdata) is Baylor University's repository for digital data.
Depositing into BEARdata supports open data initiatives and complies with many funding mandates. Learn how to create collections/dataverses and datasets and how to properly describe your data
After this workshop you will be able to
- Sign up for an account in BEARdata
- Create a collection (dataverse) for your project, choose appropriate metadata schema, and control user permissions
- Deposit a dataset with appropriate filetypes, a README, and descriptive metadata; manage the privacy/sharing settings; and understand versioning
- Create a template for depositing multiple similar datasets
Intended for faculty/graduate student. Undergraduate who are actively conducting research can attend with instructor's permission.
Research Data Management is highly recommended as a pre-requisite.
- Tuesday, October 13, 2020
- 3:30pm - 5:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.