Preparing Your Data with Excel
Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook Add to Google Calendar Share page on Twitter
Preparing Your Data with Excel Online
Data can be messy and sometimes you need to prepare or clean-up your data before you can analyze it.
In this workshop, you will learn the basics of data prep using excel.
- import text into excel
- export a csv file from excel
- covert text into columns
- split data from one column to two columns
- concatenate data from two columns into one column
- perform global find and replace
- understand how dates are stored in excel
- rename a batch of files
- Tuesday, November 10, 2020
- 3:30pm - 5:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.