Preparing Your Data with Excel
Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Preparing Your Data with Excel Online
Data can be messy and sometimes you need to prepare or clean-up your data before you can analyze it.
In this workshop, you will learn the basics of data prep using excel.
- import text into excel
- export a csv file from excel
- covert text into columns
- split data from one column to two columns
- concatenate data from two columns into one column
- perform global find and replace
- understand how dates are stored in excel
- Thursday, March 4, 2021
- 3:30pm - 5:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.