Research Data Management
Research Data Management Online
This workshop is a general overview of research data management using the UK Data Life Cycle as the framework. We will discuss the importance of proper data management and learn about tips and tools to help you do so.
After attending this workshop you will be able to
- Identify the stages and examples of the research data management life cycle
- Create logical digital file organization schemas and naming conventions.
- Determine appropriate filetypes for longterm preservation
- Create and review README files
- Find an appropriate repository for data
- Thursday, March 18, 2021
- 4:00pm - 5:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.