Getting Spoopy Virality Series - Image Macros In-Person
Image macros are one of the original viral pieces of online content. From lolcats to advice dogs, Madden NFL to Retro Wave, the image macro format of a stock image with bold text placed on top have become a nearly ubiquitous form of online viral content and expression. In this workshop on Image Macros we'll get inspired by the history of the image macro and learn how to create our own macros utilizing Adobe Photoshop and the Adobe Express online platform.
After this workshop you will:
- Understand what an image macro is and its origins as a unique form of online communication.
- Learn how to create your own image macro template in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Express.
- Create your own Image Macro that could become the next viral sensation!
This workshop is intended for any member of the Baylor community interested in creative practice - or cats - including undergraduate students, graduate students, faculty, and staff.
- Wednesday, October 12, 2022
- 5:30pm - 6:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- Design & Data Lab