Getting Spoopy Virality Series - AI Image Generators
Getting Spoopy Virality Series - AI Image Generators In-Person
AI Image Generators have hit our collective consciousness in a big way, and one of the biggest is some of the unsettling imagery that is shared with us when our words are translated through an artificial intelligence into an image. What questions should be raised when confronted with the power and potential of AI generated images? What tools do we have available to us to explore our creativity even when our skills may not suitably meet the ideas in our head? We'll explore these questions and more in this workshop exploration of the possibilities and promises of AI Image Generators.
After this workshop you will:
- Understand the processes behind AI Image Generators.
- Become aware of the various platforms and techniques available for creating AI Images.
- Test your word choice skills to create an unsettling AI Generated Image in the spirit of spooky season!
This workshop is intended for any member of the Baylor community interested in creative practice including undergraduate students, graduate students, faculty, and staff.
- Wednesday, October 19, 2022
- 4:00pm - 5:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- Design & Data Lab