Text Data Mining Library Resources
Text Data Mining Library Resources In-Person
Find out how you can mine and analyze:
- Current and historic newspaper collections using the Nexis Data Lab and the Gale Digital Scholar Lab
- Historic documents using the Gale Digital Scholar Lab
- The following Readex collections: American Children's Books, American Sermons, and Native American Indians, 1645-1819
What is Text Data Mining (TDM)?
- From What Is Text Mining? A Beginner's Guide (monkeylearn.com): "Text mining (also known as text analysis), is the process of transforming unstructured text into structured data for easy analysis. Text mining uses natural language processing (NLP), allowing machines to understand the human language and process it automatically."
- Friday, October 7, 2022
- 10:30am - 11:30am
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
- Moody 104 (Active Learning Lab)